- 7-9 September 2016: StEPhI Project Intermediate Workshop – University G. d’Annunzio Chieti-Pescara. Program and information.
- 24-25 September 2015: StEPhI Project Intermediate Workshop – Spatio-temporal modeling and its applications, Studi in onore di Mauro Coli – University G. d’Annunzio Chieti-Pescara. Program and information.
- 15-16 June 2015: StEPhI session at GRASPA 2015 conference – University of Bari, Italy.
- 09-12 June 2015: StEPhI Invited Session: Studies in Health Care Research at Spatial Statistics conference – Avignon, France.
- 26-29 May 2015: StEPhI talk at SEIO2015 conference, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain.
- 12 March 2015: StEPhI Project Intermediate Workshop – University of Bologna, Italy. Program and information.
- 10-12 September 2014: StEPhI members presenting preliminary results at the Joint Meeting METMA VII – GRASPA14 in Torino, Italy.
- 11-13 June 2014: SIS2014 Statistical Confernce – Cagliari, Italy. Session on “Statistics for Environmental Phenomena and their Interactions”.
- 28-29 October 2013: INLA-SPDE course at University of Bergamo.
- 1 July 2013: Statistics seminar at University of Bologna. “Wildfires in South Africa; Cherry Trees in Japan“. Alan E. Gelfand, Department of Statistical Science, Duke University, USA.
- 19-21 June 2013: SIS2013 Statistical Conference – Brescia, Italy. Session on “Space and space-time models: methods and environmental applications”.
- 10-14 June 2013: TIES2013 Conference – Anchorage, USA. Session on “Statistical modeling of environmental phenomena: pollution, meteorology, health and their interactions (StEPhI Project)”.
- 19 April 2013: Statistics seminar at University of Bologna. “Making and evaluating point forecasts“. Tilmann Gneiting, Institute of Applied Mathematics dell’University of Heildelberg, Germany.
Copyright © 2018 stephiproject.it.
All Rights Reserved.